In April of this year I will be turning 22, it makes me feel old. So old.
1)Complete my first Novel- I am so close to completing my first novel. I want to make sure it is perfect. It would be nice to achieve this goal before I turn 22 in April.
2) Be happier- I’ve been through a lot these past few years. For me to be happy would open up the opportunity for me to be able to do more in life.
3) Do more Art- Although I love writing, another passion of mine is art. I’ve never claimed to be especially great at it, but I see it as a relaxing way to make myself content.
4) Find an AESTHETIC- This sounds like I want to take the ultimate steps to becoming a hipster type, but in reality I just want a new, refreshing look.
5) Have more confidence- When I am in public, I tend to look at the floor and try not to make eye contact with people. It’s a slow process, but I will be more confident.
6) Believe in myself- We all need to believe that we can be more. Nobody is born knowing exactly how they will proceed in life. It’s natural to fail, just make sure you get back up.
7) Smile- Smiling not only makes us happy, it may even lighten up another persons day. We never smile anymore, life isn’t as grey as we make out. It’s us that make it that way.
8) Have fun- Life is about having the best time you can possibly have. Fun can be many things, it doesn’t have to be anything major.
9) Care less- Do you ever get a feeling that overcomes you of over caring? It’s a burden that we should’t rest on our shoulders.
10) Wake up early- To do this i need to find a way to have a real good nights sleep and be able to get more energy into my body. It’s lacking at the moment, I want my days back.
11) Read more- I’ve set myself a challenge of reading 120 books this year. There are many I want to read, so I find it exciting. After all, it’s not called a challenge for nothing.
12) Make more memories- We have to be able to look back at ours lives and see that in old age we have done a lot of worthwhile things. material possession will never be as good as genuinely making memories.
13) Write more- I don’t write as much as I want to. There are so many ideas running around my head, but i get tired. It’s so frustrating and makes me sad. This needs to change.
14) Get published- It’s exciting to write and create but i think the ultimate reward for any writer is to be told that your work is worthy of publication.
15) Have less regret- I tend to dwell on things too much which really are not that important. Sometimes we have to access what is really worth regretting. probably, in most cases, not much.
16) Wonder- I think about alternative ideas a lot. Different ways of thinking about stuff. I think wondering is an important exercise for the mind.
17) Be more at peace- So many people are angry and their words are too acidic. I would like to neutralise these natural human thoughts more, be kinder. It’s easy to do this when you actually want to.
18) Work on meeting people- The population of our planet is so diverse and interesting. Meeting people is one way to have more fun and be happier in general. To meet people is to enrich our minds.
19) Cook more things- I used to absolutely love cooking. I was in my element making different kinds of cake, biscuits and the like. My cheesecakes were to die for.
20) Learn More- There is so many words, ideas and lessons I want to learn. It’s always great to know more.
21) Work on my fitness- I need to do more exercise simply for my own wellbeing. If my health is to decline, I need to fight to save my body.
22) Find a cause to fight- There are so many important causes that we should all pay attention to, it’s always good to see what is right.
EVERY ARTICLE FROM EVERY ISSUE IN ONE CONVENIENT PLACE!